Sunday, July 14, 2013

Little Less Conversation

A little less conversation, a little more action please
All this aggravation ain't satisfactioning me
A little more bite and a little less bark
A little less fight and a little more spark
Close your mouth and open up your heart and baby satisfy me
Satisfy me baby 


Damn you Keliah Angelis.  A girl can only see Elvis logging in and out of SL so many times before songs like this get stuck in their head.  I had to get it out of my system and so I went for the all out leopard print and some big hair from hair fair to work this out.  Never change woman, I cannot wait to see what your name is next week.

Hair Fair info can be found:  HERE

Credits:
Skin:  -Glam Affair - Lulu ( Jamaica ) 01 D
Hair:  /Wasabi Pills/ Andrea Mesh Hair - Black coffee
Suicidal Unborn!- Judit Bodysuit Animal Print
Ring:  Maxi Gossamer - Rings - Atlantis Moon - Large
Lashes:  ::BeetleBones:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)
Eyes:  IKON Destiny Eyes - Silverleaf 
Hands:  Slink Mesh Hands (av) Elegant1
Pose:  Embody - TALK TO ME 4 
Bed Set:  LAQ Decor




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com